Monday, August 31, 2009

Drugstore Primer- Rimmel Fix & Perfect




So my Walgreens had a sale Buy one Get One Free on Rimmel and I also had a $2.00 coupon off two Rimmel Products so I decided to try their Foundation Primer and Foundation - Lasting Finish in 300 Sand.

Coupon + Sale = two items came out to be less than $4.00 for both!

I really did like the combination of the two. Although the Foundation Primer has a weird tint (pinky orange)to it, it does give a nice finish to my skin so I can put on my foundation. Also the Lasting Finish Foundation gives a great matte finish to my skin.

I know alot of people dont like drugstore make up - but this is a good try. Although it wouldn't replace any of my current foundations, its an option for that quick face or every day face. Lasting Finish Foundation is oil free so it didnt look greasy after a few hours either.

Let me know your thoughts on this product or any other drugstore brands you might like.

No comments:

Post a Comment