Sunday, August 23, 2009

Drugstore Make up Sale

So I always browse the Sunday paper for coupons and sales on make up!

Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Maybelline Mascara
This week CVS has Buy 1 Get 1 Free on Maybelline Mascara and its only Sunday thru Tuesday - So it's a 3 day sale!

Also at CVS and these are on their regular sale ad.

Buy 1 Get 1 50% off Rimeel Mascara

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Almay Foundation, powder, concealer or blush.

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Covergirl Outlast Lip Color or Lip Stain

Now here is the other great thing about the Sunday Paper - Coupons!!!
So in this weeks paper there were 2 coupons for Rimmell:
--$2.00 off any Rimmel Mascara
--$1.00 off any Rimmel Product

If you shop at CVS- you get Buy 1 Get 1 50% off and then you use one of the coupons and you have saved yourself some money. Pretty much almost like getting it Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

Now I also always check Walgreens because they always run similar type sales to CVS on cosmetics.

This week my Walgreens has 40% off Rimmell Cosmetics. Of course, I'd use the coupons here too!

This does depend on if you are only looking for certain brands or beauty products (lip, eye, face, etc) But this is the way I browse my sale ads and coupons to keep down the cost of cosmetics and really make my money stretch.

I absolutely love the Buy 1 Get 1's because I can stock up on my fav products and of course try out new products. Great thing about CVS is if the product isnt your color or you just dislike, you can return it with a reciept and packaging.

So Happy Shopping!!

Please leave your comments below and give me your thoughts on this.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny about shopping the Sunday flier ads. I just posted something very similar on my blog about the exact same thing. I love the CVS buy-1-get-1 or buy-1-get-1 half off sales.

    ReplyDelete